Przychodzi Klatchanin do baru...

Tematy różne, różniste.
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Mertruve

Golden Forki Special - Pełne Wersje (zwycięstwo)

Przychodzi Klatchanin do baru...

Post autor: Mertruve »

Przy czytaniu "Feet of Clay" i "Jingo" Pratchetta zapewne rzuciły się wam w oczy wzmianki o "dowcipie o Klatchianinie, który wchodzi do baru...". Grzebiąc w Usenecie znalazłem jego pełną treść - jest genialny =D

This Klatchian walked into a pub carrying a small piano. He puts in on the bar and has a few drinks. When it comes time to pay up he says to the publican, "I bet you double or nothing I can show you the most amazing thing you ever saw."

"Okay, but I warn you, I've seen some weird stuff."

The Klatchian takes out a tiny stool, which he sits in front of the piano. He then reaches into his robes and pulls out a box, about a foot long, with tiny air-holes in it. He takes off the lid and inside is a tiny man, fast asleep. As the lid opens he wakes up. Instantly he jumps to the piano and plays a perfect rendition of 'The Shades of Ankh-Morpork'! Then, as everyone in the bar is clapping, he jumps back into the box and closes the lid.

"Wow!" The publican says, and wipes the slate clean. "If I give you another drink, could you do it again?" The Klatchian agrees. This time the little man plays the Hedgehog song, to thunderous applause.

"I gotta ask, where did you get that?"

"Well, a few months ago I was travelling across the deserts of Klatch, when I suddenly came across a glass bottle. I picked it up and rubbed it and lo and behold, out popped a Genie. For some reason it was holding a curved bone to his ear and talking to it."

"'Genie,' I said to him, 'I have freed you, and in return I ask only three wishes.'"

"'Huh?' The genie said, looking at me for the first time. 'Oh, OK, three, whatever.' He then started talking to the bone again."

"'Genie, I would like a million bucks!' I said to him."

"Did you get it?"

"Not exactly. The genie kept talking to the bone and he waved one of his hands. Instantly, I was surrounded by a million ducks. Then they flew away."

"What was your second wish?"

"I said to him: 'I want to be the ruler the world!' the Genie was still talking to his bone, but he waved his free hand and a piece of wood appeared, with inches marked on it."

"Oh, a ruler. It sounds like the genie wasn't paying much attention. Did you get your third wish?"

"Let me put it like this: do you really think I asked for a twelve-inch pianist?"
Awatar użytkownika
Super Vegeta
Kontakt:

Post autor: Super Vegeta »

Nekropost. Nie wiem, dlaczego dopiero teraz tu zajrzałem, ale muszę przyznać, opowiastka zabójcza. xD
Awatar użytkownika
Qualrath

Post autor: Qualrath »

OMG, przydługi, ale o mało nie zakrztusiłem się zapiekanką warzywną xD
Przypomina mi się "Czarodzicielstwo" :]
Obrazek
Qual Noworoczny ^^
Awatar użytkownika
Michu

GF2022 - Dema (msc 2); GF2020 - Peł. Wer. (msc 3); GF2019 - Dema (msc 1); GF2010 - Dema (msc 1); GF2008 - Peł. Wer. (msc 3) Zapowiedzi (msc 2); GF2007 - Peł. Wer. (msc 1) Dema (msc 1) Zapowiedzi (msc 3); KC II (msc 1); TASC 6 (msc 3); TACO #1 (zwyc)
Kontakt:

Post autor: Michu »

Miazdzy. I nie wyobrazam sobie, jak moznaby to przetlumaczyc na polski nie tracac klimatu ~~
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Mertruve

Golden Forki Special - Pełne Wersje (zwycięstwo)

Post autor: Mertruve »

W polskiej wersji dowcipu znalazły się Sharapova, Kournikova i "wielki tenis" =)
ODPOWIEDZ